Wednesday, January 6, 2010

it looks nothing like her

i think i will stick to cartoon versions for a while. i'm not happy with this at all.
but in my defense, i was drawing it between jobs and couldnt fully concentrate.
...yeah....thats the excuse i am going with.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

the eyes aren't quite right. the shape of her face should be softer. there are tons of things wrong here.

am i being too hard on myself? after all, i havent drawn anything in a really long time. this is frustrating.

sorry for the crappy cell phone pics. i will scan them once i get my scanner hooked up. I didnt want to use 'the scanner isnt hooked up' excuse as an reason to miss days.

and here's a doodle i did yesterday of my coffee cup:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i wont lie. i feel pretty uncomfortable posting these, especially since i am so unhappy with the izzy drawing. but i guess that is kind of the point of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment